1. Fatsoma
  2. Solution home
  3. Customers
  4. Refunds

My refund has been issued to a closed account, what can I do?

If you have changed bank accounts using the switching service your refund will be routed to your new account by your bank.

If you have not used the switching service you may need to contact your bank and they will be able to assist you in acquiring your refund.

If your bank needs any banking codes to locate this refund please contact our support team and they will endevor to provide you with these.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article